ContinuitySA offers the following two formalised training programmes in Business Continuity Management.
- Two day Complete Continuity® Programme is aimed at individuals who want a high-level understanding of Business Continuity Management (BCM).
- Five day Complete Continuity® Practitioner Programme covers all components of Business Continuity Management in detail and includes case studies and practical classroom exercises. This programme is ideal for persons tasked with the hands-on implementation of BCM within their organisations.
All our training is based on the BCI’s Good Practice Guideline’s six Professional Practices:
- Management Practices
- Policy and Programme Management
- Embedding BCM in the Organisation’s Culture
- Technical Practices
- Understanding the Organisation
- Determining BCM Strategy
- Developing and Implementing a BCM Response
- Exercising, Maintaining and Reviewing
Our material also makes frequent reference to the British Standards on Business Continuity (BS 25999) and includes a wealth of ContinuitySA knowledge gained from years of BCM implementation in different industries. Both programmes have been fully accredited by the ISETT Seta Services and have received Content Approval by the Business Continuity Institute (BCI). Each trainee not yet affiliated with the BCI will be enrolled as an Affiliate with the BCI.
Customised BCM Training
In addition to the standard programmes, ContinuitySA can also provide the following BCM Awareness Training:
- One day Business Continuity Management Awareness.
- One hour Business Continuity Management Awareness.
In addition to the above standard programmes ContinuitySA can offer you customised training in your own environment on any of the related BCM topics to ensure that the training will meet your unique requirements and may be designed to target personnel from operational to executive level.
All training will be conducted by practising Business Continuity consultants employed by ContinuitySA, holding either an MBCI (Member of the BCI) or FBCI (Fellow of the BCI) BCI accreditation.. To find out more To gain access to our full programme/s content, dates and pricing go to Brochures Please click on the links below to register for Business Continuity Management training conducted in the following areas:
- South Africa (Gauteng: Randburg / Cape Town: Bellville or Somerset West)
- Botswana (Gabarone)
Back to Consulting