Fully managed solutions to meet unique requirements.
ContinuitySA’s managed hosting solutions are custom designed to meet your company’s specific requirements. Skilled technicians are available 24/7 to constantly manage, monitor and maintain the environment and ensure its optimum performance. As well as the initial design and implementation, our services include management of backups and software licenses, updating anti-virus signatures and monitoring key processes.
Full control over your own servers
Although ContinuitySA takes care of the management and hosting of your server, you remain fully in control. The server is your own – not shared – and will be designed and configured to provide you with precisely the right level of performance for your demanding applications. We will then carry out all necessary management, system monitoring and maintenance tasks, freeing up your own IT staff to work on more strategic business projects.
Peace of mind
ContinuitySA’s managed services provide a dependable range of infrastructure and technology solutions. Supplementary replication and backup options provide a cost effective method of delivering business continuity across IT infrastructure.
This solution provides a platform over which customers have flexibility and control for application delivery. Managed services are deployed within ContinuitySA’s secure data centres, providing redundant power and cooling as well as low latency bandwidth to the internet, or corporate network.
- Close proximity to expansive recovery facilities and work space.
- Access to multiple network service providers.
- Equipment is fully maintained which means you do not have to worry about repairs or maintenance.
- Managed hosting solutions are custom designed to meet your specific requirements.
- It is easier to deploy new platforms more quickly. There is no longer the need to validate new equipment when introducing hardware into your network.
- Backup and replication add-ons available.