ContinuitySA, Africa’s largest business continuity service provider, has updated its training schedule for 2013 to continue to educate business professionals on the significance and practicalities of business continuity planning.
The courses are aimed at IT and Business Continuity Management professionals to provide them with the skills and aspects of effective business continuity.
“The key objective of these training courses is to equip individuals with the necessary skills to help them ensure that business is able to continue operations in any disastrous circumstance, smoothly and efficiently with minimum disruption to the business”, says Cindy Bodenstein, Marketing Manager at ContinuitySA.
“Our training courses also highlight theimportance of testing business continuity plans to ensure they will work as required in an emergency, an area often overlooked in the BC process but yet so vital when an incident actually happens.”
The two key programmes offered are:
- The two day IT Service Continuity training is aimed at IT and BCM professionals who are responsible for their IT Service Continuity function within their organisation.
- The five day Complete Continuity Practitioners Programme covers all components of Business Continuity Management in detail and includes case studies and practical classroom exercises. This programme is ideal for persons tasked with the hands –on implementation of Business Continuity Management within their organisation.
Both programmes have been fully accredited by the ISETT SETA Services and have received content approval by the Business Continuity Institute (BCI). Forthcoming events dates are as follows:
Complete Continuity Practitioner Programme (5 Day Training)
- 28th January to 1st February (JHB)
- 18 February to 22 February (CT)
IT Service Continuity Programme (2 Day Training)
- 13th & 14th February (JHB)
- 13th & 14th March (CT)
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance and for those who are not yet affiliated with the BCI they will be enrolled as an Affiliate with the BCI.
Courses are held regularly over the year in Johannesburg, Cape Town and in Botswana.
For actual dates or more information please contact email@example.com or call 011 554 8000