With the upcoming Business Continuity Awareness Week (BCAW2013) in March 2013, ContinuitySA is hosting a breakfast talk on ISO22301, the International Standard for Business Continuity.
If you want to develop your organisations resilience then you need to attend the upcoming sessions in Johannesburg on the 20th March 2013 and Cape Town on the 19th March 2013.
Our guest speaker Eugene Taylor will cover some of the following topics:
- Standards: The World and the South African position
- SANS/ ISO22301 – the rationale and what it is – explained in brief
- The framework needed to mature a BCMS to align with or be certified to SANS/ ISO22301
- The benefits of alignment and certification to SANS/ ISO22301
- Other Resilience Discipline Supporting Standards and Publications (Local and International)
- What’s on the horizon with standards development that relate to SANS/ ISO22301 and Organisational Resilience in general