ContinuitySA ISO22301 Breakfast Talk – Johannesburg
Old Pretoria Main Road
Join ContinuitySA for a breakfast talk in Johannesburg on the ISO22301 International Business Continuity standard. The event is in conjunction with the Business Continuity Awarenss Week (BCAW2013) which takes place from the 18th to 22nd March 2013. The morning includes a full continental breakfast.
Our speaker Eugene Taylor, former Chairman of the BCI Partnership Steering Group, who represents the UK Institute of Directors on the TC 223 committee and who has implemented certified Business Continuity Management Systems for the past 5 years will cover the following topics:
- Standards: The World and the South African position
- SANS/ ISO22301 – the rationale and what it is – explained in brief
- The framework needed to mature a BCMS to align with or be certified to SANS/ ISO22301
- The benefits of alignment and certification to SANS/ ISO22301
- Other Resilience Discipline Supporting Standards and Publications (Local and International)
- What’s on the horizon with standards development that relate to SANS/ ISO22301 and Organisational Resilience in general
- Summary with Q & A
Be serious about your organisational resilience capability – Be serious about adopting SANS/ISO 22301 – We can make it easy.
In addition to the morning breakfast and talk we will also have some give aways for a lucky few. Be sure not to miss out on the event. Kindly note seats are limited.