Business Continuity Strategy
Any organisation with an active Business Continuity Management program needs to have a formal Business Continuity Management Strategy in place. This BCM strategy must define the requirements of your business and encompass the IT component of recovery. It is crucial to have an exact and agreed understanding of your business’ requirements before your select recovery options.
ContinuitySA has devised a methodology that will assist your company to gain and maintain its Business Continuity Management Strategy. This is an invaluable tool that guides your entire Business Continuity Management program into the future, ensuring cost effective recovery options are selected and implemented.
Key features of this service are:
- Proven methodology used to create a meaningful, practical Business Continuity Management Strategy.
- Process and deliverable content approved and recommended by the UK’s Business Continuity Institute (BCI).
- Formal project management ensuring dates and deliverables are met.
- Ensures off-site capability matches and does not exceed off-site requirements.
- Creates the framework to ensure all future BCM initiatives meet the requirements of your organisation in a cost-effective and structured manner.
- Explores the options available for off-site recovery.
With years of proven service and acquired knowledge, ContinuitySA is the partner of choice when it comes to defining your company’s Business Continuity Management Strategy.